Saturday, November 22, 2008

If I wasn't married

I watched a movie on TV today called Hollywood Homicide, and realized there are very few actors that I find even remotely attractive; seriously, I could count them on one hand... So I did. After choosing from the abundance of chodes and asses people find sexy, it came down to these four. Not surprisingly they all look exactly the same. I wonder what this says about me? p.s. I left out Noel Fielding... his features are too pronounced to be in this category, but I couldn't leave him out all together)


Joseph Gordon-Levitt from such hits as Third Rock from the Sun and Mysterious Skin


Josh Hartnett


David Duchovny from the only tv show that matters- The X-Files


Giuseppe Andrews(Detroit Rock City)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! thats awesome i think i have a crush on all of them as well!

x

Shannon M DuVall said...

That is hillarious! I watched that same movie ,,,hence the no cable life, and I too, found that young hot actor in the critically acclaimed film, HOLLYWOOD HOMOCIDE, quite delisciuosly desireable naked in my dreams!!!
xoxo~Darby